welcome

Friday, May 11, 2012

Horse park!

Okay! I'm back! So... today was a very fun day! and a CRAZY ONE! I started the day going to the horse park! We saw so may cool things! there where tons and tons of beautiful horses! I even got to go for a two mile ride on a horse with my brother and dad! My horses name was Dakota my brothers was Pocahontas and my dads was Hildago. We had a great time! And then we went home and we were SOOOOOOO TIRED! but like a half an hour later we had to go to a party! I was exhausted! so overall it was a pretty fun day!




                                                                                                               sincerely,
                                                                                                        the exhausted Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment